Chain Resistant Security Openings
Chain Resistant Security Openings are ideal for any opening which is a main egress point for a group of people. Our patented Trimco 1112 security flush pull handle resists chaining as well as ratchet straps. Additionally, it is manufactured from “CuVerro” – an EPA-registered bactericidal copper alloy proven to kill virus-carrying bacteria on contact. There are no moving parts of the security flush pull to damage, and it is fully serviceable.
A chain resistant security opening should include all of these vital features:
- Hollow Metal and Aluminum Doors
- Security glazing for doors and side-lights
- Rim Exit or Concealed Vertical Rod chain-resistant exit devices
- Electrified Hardware for access control integration
- Full mortise continuous hinge featuring concealed wire transfer
- Restricted High-Security Key System Compatibility
We can make all of this happen for YOUR facility!